Friday, December 11, 2009

This logo was designed to represent "Electronics." Sinohui is my last name and so I decided to name it "Sinohui Electronics." It took me quite a while to get all the tools controlled and to learn what most of the tools did. Once I learned most of the Photoshop tools, I used them and realized that it wasn't quite that hard to blend and use all of those tools on my logo. I followed another workflow Online, and my logo kind of came out like it, but I think I could have done better, because then I didn't really know what all of those tools he used were located at, and so I tried my best to do what he did. At the end of the logo project I started to find those tools that I couldn't find at the beginning of the project, I couldnt't edit the logo anymore because it was due already, but I know now that if I did it over, it would come out even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment